Made for the journey book review

(This book was provided by Revell a division of baker publishing for free for review) I first just want to say the description  on the back gives nice detail to what the book is about and I like that.
 the preface was nice and when I first read the preface something had happened to my families property the night before and a part of the preface made me understand why that had happened .I like that the author went into detail about her experience,and I like that she even included  what she had to eat.This style of reading usually is not the kind of book I would read,She even included detail about what the other people said.So if your interested in getting this book you can get this book on Revells website for $13.99.
http://bakerpublishinggroup.com/books/made-for-the-journey/262491


Comments