The complicated heart


















Title:The complicated heart

preview:

How do you turn the other cheek when somebody deeply hurts you? This question consumed Mae as she wrestled with the pain her alcoholic mother caused. Drawing on her own experiences and her mother's journals, she reveals how to forgive when the wound is open, heal when circumstances don't change, break the cycle of dysfunction, and more. 
my review:I love the concept of the book I think this is a very important book for anyone to read because its talking about the heart.I think a lot of people don't admit they have forgiveness but they do so this is a book that is great for that topic.I love the cover of this book who wouldn't i'm a sucker when it comes to book covers.This book is split into 4 different sections,28 chapters.So this concludes my review on the complicated heart.

Comments