welcome to adulting

Title:welcome to adulting

author:jonathan pokluda

preview:If adulting has got you stressed, anxious or even despairing, what you need is sound, biblical advice from someone who's been there. JP Pokluda's got you covered. He's worked with tens of thousands of young adults, and he can tell you which choices lead to success and which ones lead to trouble down the road. With his expert guidance, you'll learn to navigate the many decisions you have to make in life, including building and maintaining strong relationships, achieving career goals, and overcoming anxiety.
You're just six weeks away from a more confident and capable you. The Welcome to Adulting Survival Guide will get you there in one piece.

my review:I have never read anything from this author and I have never read the original book.I think this book is great for anyone who is about to turn 18 or who is already 18 because you can still learn so much even as a adult.This book has 42 chapters about things from "a day of rest" to 'your top five".I love the design of this book it is very appealing to the eye and I love how small it is you can fit it in your bag really easily.So this concludes my review on the book welcome to adulting survival guide.

Comments